One such product is the high-purity methanesulfonic acid, LutropurA MSA.
What does MsOH stand for?
MsOH stands for Methanesulfonic Acid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MsOH
We have 3 other meanings of MsOH in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Special Operations Group (US DoD)
- Market Solution Online Guide (resource)
- Massachusetts Society of Genealogists
- Massively Scalable Online Game
- Modeling and Simulation Oversight Group (DoD)
- Montgomery Sailboats Owners Group
- Multiple Shots on Goal
- Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generation System
- Master of Science in Occupational Health
- Material Supply On Hand
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital (San Antonio, TX)
- Month Supply On Hand
- Multiplexer Section Overhead (SDH)
- Mutation Specific Oligonucleotide Hybridization (biochemistry)
- Machine Specific Operator Input
- Multiple Streams Of Income
- Madison Symphony Orchestra League (Madison, WI)
- Marital Standard of Living (family law)
- Master of Science Organizational Leadership (educational degree)
- Microchips Shop on Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
GERMANY: BASF has started production in the plant extension used to manufacture methanesulfonic acid in Ludwigshafen.
All the little plants of the sea--the phytoplankton--bloom, and they release a chemical that eventually becomes methanesulfonic acid, or MSA, into the atmosphere.
BASF has opened a new 10,000 metric ton per year methanesulfonic acid (MSA) plant in Ludwigshafen, Germany to serve the North American metal electroplating, electronic component and chemical industries.
5) The addition of methanesulfonic acid is used to quantify the level of both MDA and 4-HNE (MDA + 4-HNE), and the addition of 37% hydrochloric acid makes possible the quantification of MDA alone.
After a construction time of nearly two years, BASF has now started up production in the plant extension used to manufacture methanesulfonic acid in Ludwigshafen.
As a result, BASF can offer a unique portfolio of surfactants (petro-based and renewables), polymers, chelating agents, optical effect products, biocides, waxes and wax emulsions as well as corrosion inhibitors and methanesulfonic acid," explained Miller.
The use of strong methanesulfonic acid, drastically reduced the molecular weight of the polymer.