The purchase of GGES also comprises a meter asset management agreement, under which Energy Assets will become the primary meter asset manager for Gazprom Energy's UK portfolio.
What does MAM stand for?
MAM stands for Meter Asset Manager (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAM
We have 233 other meanings of MAM in our Acronym Attic
- Maya Abdominal Massage
- Mean Age at Marriage (statistic)
- Media Asset Management (aka Digital Asset Management, DAM)
- Media Auxiliary Memory
- Medical Association of Malta
- Medium Automotive Maintenance
- Meeting after Meeting
- Meprin/A5-Protein/PTP(Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase)mu
- Merton Abbey Mills (UK)
- Metal-Air-Metal (capacitors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It undertakes the installation of a wide range of metering works and is an Ofgem-approved Meter Asset Manager.
According to Tim Hennessy, Meter Asset Manager for ESB Networks, the ION system is expected to help safeguard Ireland's national electricity grid by immediately identifying potentially disruptive conditions before they can cause problems.