; Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center, Monterey, Calif.
What does METOCCEN stand for?
METOCCEN stands for Meteorology and Oceanography Center (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Meteorological Navigational
- Metropolitan Educational Telecommunications Network
- Montana Educational Telecommunications Network
- Metropolitan New York Rugby Football Union
- Maximum Except Take Off
- Middle East Trade Organization
- Minnesota Extended Treatment Options (developmental disability program)
- Meteorological and Oceanographic (US DoD)
- Mission Essential Meteorological and Oceanographic Center
- Methodology and tools for multimedia documentation and electronic catalogues
- Meteorological Officer
- Methodology for the Total Force
- Measured Tons Discharged or Loaded (US Navy)
- Maximum Expected Take Off Power
- Meteorological Operational Satellite
- Military Effectiveness in A Toxin Environment
- Manager Exchange and Training Programme
- Manual Entry Tool Pack
- Middle Ear Total Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
a successful provider of IT, engineering, geospatial and program management services, announces its award of an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ), multiple-award contract with the Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center (FNMOC).
These products and more can be found on the Naval Central Meteorology and Oceanography Center (NCMOC), Bahrain website at: SIPRNET:http:// www.
Navy's Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center (FNMOC) in Monterey, Calif.
Navy's Naval Atlantic Meteorology and Oceanography Center (NLMOC) has chosen TIBCO's infrastructure software to support its weather alert system.
Fleet Numeric Meteorology and Oceanography Center (FNMOC) Selects SourceForge(R) Enterprise Edition to Improve Project Management, Development Processes and Issue Tracking VA Software Corporation (NASDAQ:LNUX), a leading provider of software, information and community support to IT managers and development professionals, has announced that the Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center (FNMOC) has selected SourceForge Enterprise Edition, an application for managing distributed development, as a key part of its efforts to improve project management, boost software development efficiency and reduce costs.
Navy Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center (Fleet Numerical) has signed an $18 million contract with SGI for next-generation ccNUMA supercomputing equipment that will increase its sustained computing power more than ten-fold.
Navy Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center in Monterey, CA; the Air Force Global Weather Central at the Offut Air Force Base, NE; the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Communications Gateway in Silver Spring, MD; and the Naval Oceanographic Office at the Stennis Space Center in Stennis, MS.