In the training set, 5-year and 10-year metastasis-free survival rates were 77% and 26% for the predicted low risk for metastasis (Class 1) and high risk for metastasis (Class 2), (P=0.
What does MFSR stand for?
MFSR stands for Metastasis-Free Survival Rate (cancer survival)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MFSR
We have 2 other meanings of MFSR in our Acronym Attic
- Methodist Family Services of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Micro Finance Skills Project (South Africa)
- Military Family Services Program (Canada)
- Minority Female Single Parent Program (American Youth Policy Forum)
- Modern Food Storage Facilities Project (Bangladesh)
- Macquarie Forestry Services Pty. Limited (Australia)
- Mediterranean Forecasting System Pilot Project
- McCoy Female Sexuality Questionnaire
- Man from Snowy River (Australian poem, films)
- Maximal Flow-Static Recoil (lung disease treatment)
- Middle Fork of the Salmon River (Idaho)
- Motor Function, Speech and Rehabilitation Study Section (neuroscience)
- Microbial Food Safety Research Unit (US Department of Agriculture)
- Manifesto for a Sustainable Society (policy base of the Green Party in England and Wales)
- Maximum Frontal Subarachnoid Space (psychology)
- Medical Field Service School
- Military/Federal Specifications/Standards
- Minimum Federal Safety Standards
- Ministry for Family and Social Solidarity (Malta)
- Multi-Function Sensor Suite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Overall, the 10-year distant metastasis-free survival rate was greater than 90% among those with a good-prognosis signature, compared with 60% among those with a poor-prognosis signature, according to results reported in a poster presentation at the European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
They stratified the tumours into two groups according to their IGS and found 10-year metastasis-free survival rates were 81% in the good prognosis group, and 57% in the poor prognosis group.