The DIN6172 Metamerism Index (18) is a useful means to characterize these almost matching, functionally metameric samples.
What does MI stand for?
MI stands for Metamerism Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MI
We have 67 other meanings of MI in our Acronym Attic
- Medically Indigent
- Medicare Interactive (health care rights information)
- Mellon Institute (building at Carnegie Mellon University)
- Membership Interview
- Memphis Industries (record label)
- Mentally Ill
- Mercer Island (Washington)
- Merritt Island (Florida)
- Message Indicator
- Metal Illumination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calculations include CRI, L*a*b*, CIE Assessment of Daylight Simulation Metamerism Index.