Founded in 1909, the Metals Service Center Institute has more than 370 members operating from about 1,200 locations in the U.
What does MSCI stand for?
MSCI stands for Metals Service Center Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSCI
We have 30 other meanings of MSCI in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol
- Master of Science In Chemical Engineering
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education (Philadelphia, PA)
- Maritime Security Centre-Horn of Africa (EU)
- Military Sealift Command Headquarters
- Memphis Shelby County Humane Society (est. 1933; Tennessee)
- Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society
- Margaret Sanger Center International (Planned Parenthood)
- Master of Natural Science
- Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
- Microsat Systems Canada Inc. (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Military Science (course)
- Mission Scientist (US NASA)
- Molten Steel Coolant Interaction
- Morgan Stanley Capital International
- Morgan Stanley Capital International Indices
- Morgan Stanley Composite Index
- Minnesota South Central Investigators Coalition
- Model Spinal Cord Injury Care System (University of Alabama)
- Mobile Switching Center Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Twelve business leaders from the North American metals supply chain were named to the Board of Directors of the Metals Service Center Institute, and a new vice chairman was appointed during the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Metals Service Center Institute here.
The Metals Service Center Institute (MSCI) announced its schedule of 11 Manufacturing Summits across the country.
The event, sponsored by the Northern Ohio Chapter of the Metals Service Center Institute (MSCI), will be held at the Embassy Suites Cleveland-Rockside, 5800 Rockside Woods Boulevard, in Independence beginning at 5:00 p.
2% to 315 thousand from 312 thousand in the first quarter of 2007, better than the Metals Service Center Institute statistics of a 4.
Founded in 1909, the Metals Service Center Institute has more than 375 members operating from about 1,200 locations in the U.
9% to 648 thousand from 681 thousand in the first half of 2006, better than the Metals Service Center Institute statistics of a 8.
Alvarado currently serves on the board of directors of the American Petroleum Institute and the Petroleum Equipment Suppliers Association, and he is a former board member of the Metals Service Center Institute.