University of Utah metallurgical engineers has won grants worth up to US$6.
What does Met E stand for?
Met E stands for Metallurgical Engineer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Team (various organizations)
- Motivation Education and Training (various locations)
- Multi-image Exploitation Toolkit
- Multi-Service Execution Team (US DoD)
- Multibutton Electronic Telephone
- Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team
- Multimedia En Telecommunicatie (Nederlandse Organisatie voor Toegepast Natuurwetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
- Multiple-Employer Trust
- Muscle Energy Technique (physical therapy)
- My Ego Times (website)
- Metallurgical Laboratory
- Music Entertainment Technology Laboratory (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Multi-Edge Type Low Density Parity Check Code
- Meteoroloji Vakfý (foundation of Turkish state meteorological service employees; Ankara, Turkey)
- Meteorological - Fallout Message
- Meteorological - Computer Message
- Meteorological-Request for MET Support
- Meteorological - Request for MET Support
- Meteorological - Target Acquisition Message
- Mission, Enemy, Terrain, Troops and Time-Available Tools
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moskal, Principal Metallurgical Engineer, Mechanical & Materials Engineering, Indian Head Park, Illinois, USA * Nick G.
Schwartzbart is a semiretired metallurgical engineer who has been active in Americans United for Separation of Church and State since the organization's inception more than 40 years ago.
Richard Daniele, consulting metallurgical engineer.
A metallurgical engineer by training, he held a range of technical and management positions with Acos Villares, a specialty steel foundry, forge, and rolling mill in Sao Paulo from 1973 to 1979.
Kotzin's foundry career began in 1942 at Buffalo Metals, Buffalo, New York, as a metallurgical engineer recently graduated from the Univ.
Richard Daniele, Metallurgical Engineer, the Qualified Person, (QP) who coordinates the assayers under the direction of Dr.
The principal investigator for the project will be Rick Gundlach, president and senior metallurgical engineer, CRS.