Other topics of the 16 papers include removal of dyes from clay surfaces, inorganic pigments to color ceramic materials, synthesis and characterization of substituted metallophthalocyanines, and enhanced anthraquinone dye production from Rubiaceae plants.
What does MPc stand for?
MPc stands for Metallophthalocyanine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPc
We have 628 other meanings of MPc in our Acronym Attic
- Mega Particle Cannon (Gundam, fiction)
- Member Plus Central
- Member Plus Central (Zone.com)
- Memorial Park Conservancy (Houston, TX)
- Memorial Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Message Passing Coprocessor
- Message Passing Coupling
- Message Processing Center (USAF 407L system)
- Metal Properties Council
- Meteorological Prediction Center (US NASA)
- Methacryloyloxyethyl Phosphorylcholine
- Metropolitan Planning Committee
- Micro Portable Computer
- Micron Personal Computers
- Microphone Preamp and Compressor
- Microprogrammable Controller
- Mid Power Controller
- Mid-Term Planning Committee (US FEMA)
- MIDI Production Center (Akai)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These may include, for example, highly electron deficient metallophthalocyanines which may form the basis of stable n-type molecular semiconductors (Pietro), and new conducting polymer architectures for environmental applications such as water purification (Lever).
While the chemistry of the metalloporphyrins and metallophthalocyanines has been extensively explored, the metal chemistry of many of the analogs and isomers of the porphyrin macrocycle has only recently matured into a significant field.