The repeated movement of the ram in the enclosed hopper of the mixer and the contacting face of the door top and body in the discharge area is where there is repeated metal to metal impact, causing the degradation of the contacting surfaces.
What does M2M stand for?
M2M stands for Metal to Metal (semiconductor antifuse structure)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M2M
We have 8 other meanings of M2M in our Acronym Attic
- Mailbox-To-Mailbox (Sprint)
- Manufacturer to Manufacturer (e-commerce exchange)
- Marit to Marion (musical group)
- Mark2Market (energy trading term)
- Marketing to Men
- Marketplace to Marketplace
- May 2nd Movement (anti-vietnam student movement)
- Men to Men
- Methane to Markets (now Global Methane Initiative)
- Military to Military (Program)
- Minutes to Midnight (Linkin Park album)
- Mobile to Mobile (cellular phone)
- Month to Month
- Morning to Midnight (New York grocery store)
- Machine to Machine Interface
- Machine-To-Machine Intelligence (computer software company)
- Macomb 2 Oakland (concurrent enrollment program)