We welcome the opportunity for our New Orleans Metal Trades Council to build a strong working relationship with HII in this new venture.
What does MTC stand for?
MTC stands for Metal Trades Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTC
We have 493 other meanings of MTC in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Treatment Center
- Medicina Tradizionale Cinese (Italian: Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Mediterranean-Type Climate
- Melbourne Theatre Company (Australia)
- Melbourne Therapy Centre (Australia)
- Mensaje de Texto Celular (Spanish: Cellphone Text Message)
- Mercedes-Benz Technology Center (Sindelfingen, Germany)
- Mercosur Trade Commission
- Meridian Title Corporation
- Merrick Towle Communications (advertising agency; Beltsville, MD)
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Metropolitan Trial Court (Philippines)
- Mexico Technical Center (Juarez, Mexico)
- Michael T. Chulak & Associates (Agoura Hills, CA)
- Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology
- MIDI Time Code
- Midwest Transportation Consortium (Iowa State University)
- Midwestern Training Center (truck driver training)
- Military Technical College (Egypt)
- Milk the Cow
Samples in periodicals archive:
ON 23 JUNE 1919, 5000 workers affiliated with Victoria's Metal Trades Council downed tools in sympathy with Winnipeg workers and as a protest against what they called 'Star Chamber' methods of repression against the working-class leadership.
and the Portland Metal Trades Council reached agreement on a new 3-year labor contract covering about 1,200 workers at the company's shipyard in Portland, OR, that ties wage adjustments to health care savings.
and the Puget Sound Metal Trades Council reached agreement on a new 3-year contract, covering some 2,400 workers in Seattle, WA, that restored wages to the level they had been before they were cut in 1982.
A small ceremony was held this afternoon to commence production and was attended by representatives of Aker Philadelphia Shipyard, OSG, the Philadelphia Metal Trades Council and Philabundance.
2 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Aker Philadelphia Shipyard and the Philadelphia Metal Trades Council are pleased to announce that a new collective bargaining agreement between the union and the shipyard has been ratified by the Philadelphia Metal Trades membership.
After rejecting one tentative pact, 5,300 workers at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, ms, represented by the Metal Trades Council, ratified a 3-year agreement, retroactive to February 4, 1990.
SEATTLE -- Todd Shipyards Corporation (NYSE:TOD) announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Todd Pacific Shipyards Corporation ("Todd" or the "Company"), has reached an agreement with the Puget Sound Metal Trades Council for a new five-year collective bargaining agreement (the "Agreement").