To realize SiC-based inverters, Schottky barrier diode (SBD) and metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET) should be used.
What does MOS-FET stand for?
MOS-FET stands for Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multiplex Out of Sync (Hekimian)
- Museum of Science (Boston, MA)
- Mute on Sound
- My Oracle Support (software)
- My Own Science (education program)
- Military Order of Stars and Bars (Daphne, AL; descendants of commissioned officers and officials of the confederate government)
- Marine Observation Satellite
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Capacitor
- Mean Opinion Score-Conversational Quality (network analysis)
- Military Occupational Specialty-Enlisted
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor-Gated Gate Turnoff
- Mean Opinion Score-Listening Quality (network analysis)
- Medical Outcomes Study Short Form
- Media Object Server - XML
- Military Occupational Specialty/Navy Enlisted Classification
- Macintosh Operating System Version 9 (Apple)
- Maine Office of Substance Abuse
- Managed Operating System Alliance (project)
- Management and Operational Services Agreement
- Maryland Oral Surgery Associates (Rockville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0-compliant, pulse width modulation (PWM) controller combined with two Endura HIP6601B synchronous rectified buck N-channel metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET) drivers.