Creative use of aluminum cladding material earns MCA Chairman's Awards NEW YORK -- Alcoa (NYSE:AA)Reynobond([R]) composite materials played a key role in the design of two award-winning projects honored with the 2012 Chairman's Awards from the Metal Construction Association (MCA).
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Metal Construction Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Memphis Commercial Appeal (newspaper)
- Mennonite Camping Association
- Mental Capacity Act (UK)
- Mental Retardation/Congenital Anomaly
- Merchandise and Customer Assistance
- Merchant Capital Advisors (Texas)
- Mercy Care Advantage
- Meridian Communications Adapter (computer hardware)
- Message Channel Agent (IBM)
- Metabolic Control Analysis (biochemistry)
- Metric Conversion Act of 1975
- Metropolitan Calling Area
- Metropolitan Capital Advisors (various locations)
- Metropolitan Conservation Alliance (various locations)
- Miata Club of America
- Michiana Construction Alliance (South Bend, IN)
- Michigan Chess Association
- Michigan Conservation Association
- Michigan Court of Appeals
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Credible Source for Metal Roofing Statistics Sponsored jointly by the Metal Construction Association (http://www.
In addition to the recent award from Metal Architecture, the Art Gallery of Alberta has received numerous awards and recognition, including the Metal Construction Association 2010 President's Award for Overall Excellence, Alberta Construction Magazine "Institution" Category, the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC) Alberta 2011 Architectural Award and more.