13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Metal Construction Association (MCA) has released new research findings that conclude that certain metal roof systems can last at least 60 years, meaning they do not require replacement during a commercial building's service life.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Metal Construction Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Memphis Commercial Appeal (newspaper)
- Mennonite Camping Association
- Mental Capacity Act (UK)
- Mental Retardation/Congenital Anomaly
- Merchandise and Customer Assistance
- Merchant Capital Advisors (Texas)
- Mercy Care Advantage
- Meridian Communications Adapter (computer hardware)
- Message Channel Agent (IBM)
- Metabolic Control Analysis (biochemistry)
- Metric Conversion Act of 1975
- Metropolitan Calling Area
- Metropolitan Capital Advisors (various locations)
- Metropolitan Conservation Alliance (various locations)
- Miata Club of America
- Michiana Construction Alliance (South Bend, IN)
- Michigan Chess Association
- Michigan Conservation Association
- Michigan Court of Appeals
Samples in periodicals archive:
PPG Industries coil and building products group received three 2014 Chairman s Awards from the Metal Construction Association (MCA) at METALCON 2014, the only annual conference dedicated to metal construction products, technologies and solutions.
a leading specialist in innovative zinc products manufactured and sold by the Building Products Unit of Umicore, has announced that the company was listed among the 2013 Chairman's Award winners presented by the Metal Construction Association (MCA) in the commercial and industrial category for its contributions to the Cirrus Logic Building in Austin, Texas.
As a member of the Metal Construction Association, the Metal Roofing Alliance and the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Program, the company is committed to the education of consumers, builders and architects about the benefits of metal roofing.
Organized by councils of the Metal Construction Association, sponsor of the show, the demos cover techniques for horizontal and vertical integration of wall panels, retrofit roofs, and vertical and horizontal applications of metal shingle products.