All advertising executions were created by MCI's advertising agency, Messner, Vetere, Berger, McNamee, Schmetterer Euro RSCG.
What does MVBMS stand for?
MVBMS stands for Messner, Vetere, Berger, McNamee, Schmetterer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Maximum Voluntary Bite Force (dentistry)
- Mean Volume Between Failure
- Mississippi Valley Blues Festival
- Mountain View Bible Fellowship (Estes Park, CO)
- Motor Vehicle Business Group (Department of Revenue; Colorado)
- Mississippi Valley Bancshares, Inc.
- Mellersta Vuollerims Boule Klubb (Sweden)
- Merrimack Valley Basketball League (Northern Massachusetts middle school basketball league)
- Mississippi Valley Baseball League (various locations)
- Mean Ventricular Blood Pressure
- Motor Vehicle Body Repair
- Mountain View Babe Ruth (youth baseball; California)
- Multimode Variable Bit Rate
- Market Value Balance Sheet
- Mean Volume Backscattering Strength (acoustic species identification technique)
- Mississippi Valley Blues Society
- Mohawk Valley Blues Society (est. 2005; New Hartford, NY)
- Music Video Books Store (online store)
- Mount Vernon Baptist Temple (Mount Vernon, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to that, Michael spent five years with Messner, Vetere, Berger, McNamee, Schmetterer EURO RSCG, the agency group's largest and fastest growing agency, where he also co-founded the agency's interactive division.
The ability to deliver Enliven ads over InterVU's Multimedia Advertising Network demonstrates a convergence in the technology that will allow us to engage in advertising that takes our clients to the next level," said Skip Paynter, interactive account manager, Messner, Vetere, Berger, McNamee, Schmetterer.