In addition to her MCAA role, Phyllis is the co-founder of Messenger Service Association of Illinois (MSAI) in Chicago, Illinois, where she helped to organize the Chicago area courier services to work together addressing issues affecting the industry.
What does MSAI stand for?
MSAI stands for Messenger Service Association of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSAI
We have 7 other meanings of MSAI in our Acronym Attic
- Mt. San Antonio Gardens (Pomona and Claremont, CA Green House retirement project)
- Multifunction Self-Aligned Gate
- Multinational Small Arms and Ammunition Group
- Multiservice Access Gateway
- Municipal Street Address Guide
- Metairie Small Animal Hospital (Metairie, LA)
- Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger (est. 1991)
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Health (Finland)
- Malaysian Society of Allergy and Immunology
- Member of the Society of Architectural Illustration (UK)
- Migrant Savings for Alternative Investments
- Mobile Standard Alliance of India
- Myocardial Stress Adaptation Index (cardiology)
- Masters of Science in Accounting and Information Analysis (Lehigh University; Bethlehem, PA)
- Minnesota Society American Institute of Architects
- Maruti Suzuki Automobiles India, Ltd.
- Master of Science in Accounting Information Systems (degree)
- Motion to Set Aside Judgment (law)
- Muslim Students' Association of Japan
- MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) Sensors and Actuators Lab (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; University of Maryland)