New multiple capture methods include: Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) based Continuous Application Shadowing; Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) option combined with Exchange Journaling; and extensible framework to add new capture methods in the future.
What does MAPI stand for?
MAPI stands for Messaging Application Programming Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MAPI
We have 29 other meanings of MAPI in our Acronym Attic
- Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia (nonpolitical confederation)
- Memory Array and Processor for Human Intelligence Storage
- Malta Association of Public Health Medicine
- Massachusetts Association of Public Health Nurses
- Member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (UK)
- Mid-America Public Health Training Center
- Metoprolol Atherosclerosis Prevention in Hypertensives
- Maharishi Ayurveda Products International (Fairfield, IA; health supplements)
- Mail Application Program Interface (Microsoft)
- Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (Arlington, Virginia)
- Mid-Atlantic Paranormal Investigations (Martinsburg, WV)
- Millon Adolescent Personality Inventory
- Missouri Association of Private Investigators
- Mitsubishi Atomic Power Industries (Japan)
- Mobilisation autour d'un Projet d'Insertion (French: Mobilization around an Integration Project)
- Major Antigenic Protein 1 fragment B
- Messaging Programming Interface-Workflow Framework
- Massachusetts Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (Wellesley Hills, MA)
- Mission Area Prime Integrating Contract (USAF)
- Manufacturing, Accounting & Production Information Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AppFlow technology accelerates the performance of applications based on three specific protocols: the Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) used by Exchange; Microsoft CIFS; and HTTP.
Application Developers or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) only need to write to a Roma interface instead of multiple messaging application programming interfaces (APIs); and -- Minimizing customer risk by leveraging proven software that speeds the deployment of message-based applications, without tying customers to a particular messaging system.
Staffware is working closely with Microsoft on the development of workflow extensions to the Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) and the Messaging Application Programming Interface -- Workflow (MAPI-WF).
Further, AMQP is unique in that it provides an interoperable wire-level protocol, making it complementary to messaging application programming interfaces (APIs) such as JMS and useful in next-generation network infrastructure.
0 for the Windows(TM) operating system now supports electronic mail systems compatible with the Vendor Independent Messaging Interface (VIM) and the Windows NT(TM) workstation 32-bit Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI).
In addition, GHAFARI uses the WXC platform's Application Flow Acceleration (AppFlow(TM)) technology to speed Microsoft Exchange, Windows file services and web-based applications whose performance over the WAN are impacted by inherent constraints of their underlying protocols -- the Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI), the Common Internet File System (CIFS) and HTTP.
Channels supports the Vendor-Independent Messaging (VIM) and Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) standards for integration with popular e-mail packages such as Microsoft Mail and Lotus cc:Mail.