Access America will continue to provide Emergency Assistance and Concierge Service to our customers as needed, including Emergency Message Relay Service to help customers reach friends and family.
What does MRS stand for?
MRS stands for Message Relay Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MRS
We have 390 other meanings of MRS in our Acronym Attic
- Media Recognition System
- Medical Receptionist Secretary
- Medical Research Service (US VA)
- Medical Review System
- Medical Right Start
- Medium Resolution Spectrometer
- Medium-Range Sonar
- Melkersson-Rosenthal Syndrome
- Melksham Referees Society (UK)
- Memo Routing Slip
- Metal-Resistive Layer Semiconductor (physics)
- Methods for Research Synthesis (Institute of Education; UK)
- Michigan Radiological Society
- Microwave Remote Sensing
- MIDI Recording Studio (Amiga and Atari ST software)
- Midland Roller Sports
- Migrant and Refugee Services (US Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- MILA Relay System (NASA)
- Military Enlistment Processing Reporting Subsystem
- Military Railway Service (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its decision - Telecom Order CRTC 97-326-, the CRTC has directed BC Tel to provide Canada Payphone with access to its message relay service, local directory assistance and long distance directory assistance in accordance with its tariffs related to business individual line services.
Sprint Canada's local services include all the necessary support services such as emergency (911), operator service, directory assistance (411), message relay service (711), and installation and repair (611).
The message relay services have been restricted due to funding and technology limitations.