With the growth in personal communications services, CITIC 1616 also operate a Universal Mobile Operator Exchange Platform to enable International Roaming and Short Message Exchange Services for mobile operators worldwide.
What does MXS stand for?
MXS stands for Message Exchange Services (calling software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MXS
We have 2 other meanings of MXS in our Acronym Attic
- Magnified Plaid (band)
- Mail Exchange Record
- Mozilla Cross-Reference (source code browser)
- Munxar (postal locality, Malta)
- Massive X-Ray Binaries
- Micro-Beam X-Ray Fluorescence
- Mackz Xtreme Sportz (Sugar Land, TX)
- Maintenance Squadron
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Moisture EXchange System (wrestling uniforms)
- Maintenance Support Group (US Air Force)
- Memory Extension Technology (IBM)
- Manhattan Experimental Theater Workshop (Manhattan, KS)
- Mississippi Executive Talent Exchange
- Multiplexer Unit
- Milliy Xavfsizlik Xizmati (Uzbekistan)
- MILES XXI (follow-on to MILES 2000, Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System, US Army)
- Miami Xtreme Youth Football League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business fields: Building safe, reliable corporate messaging networks and providing message exchange services Board members: Koichi Suzuki, CEO and Representative Director (President and Representative Director of IIJ) Yoshihiro Shimazu, Director (Deputy General Manager of IIJ's Strategy Planning Division) Manabu Kondo, Director (Manager of IIJ's Service Planning and Promotion Section) John Street , Director (CEO of GDX Network, Inc.
Louis-based leading supply chain and electronic message management company, and EURO-LOG, a Munich-based logistics software and services provider specializing in shipment flow management, today agreed to provide the interconnectivity of Transentric's message exchange services with EURO-LOG's TRANSPO-NET, a leading European "EDI Clearing Center" that enables the secure exchange of data between business partners.