How supporting content marketing strategies with message distribution strategies increases audience engagement NEW YORK, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the advent of content marketing, brand journalism and other publishing activities, organizations are producing more content than ever.
What does MSG DISTR stand for?
MSG DISTR stands for Message Distribution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Multifunctional Secure Gateway
- Multispeciality Group (US Healthcare industry)
- Muscle-Specific Genes
- Music Support Group
- Musik- und Sportgemeinschaft
- My Special Girlfriend (Boris song)
- My Summer Guy
- Mycoses Study Group
- Program Message (File Name Extension)
- Marine Security Guard Battalion
- Messaging Logistics
- Maintenance Steering Group3
- Metal Strip Grating on a Grounded Di-Electric Slab
- Message Waiting
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space (video game)
- Melanocyte-Specific Gene 1
- Maine State Golf Association
- Marietta Sixth Grade Academy (Georgia)
- Massachusetts Smart Growth Alliance (Boston, MA)
- Michigan State Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, there have been installations of passenger baggage settlement and message distribution mechanisms of SITA at the airport in order to enhance luggage management competence as well as trim down operational expenditures.
Document and Message Distribution Quickly and effortlessly distribute to carriers timely documents and messages such as security and loss prevention bulletins, freight handling procedures, product-line Standards of Care, emergency notifications, and others.
The installed technology will include multi-spectrum radio sets, antenna systems and baseband switching, as well as data-link modems and message distribution services.
BLAZE was designed utilizing a tightly integrated proprietary middleware, cutting edge data compression and intelligent dynamic message distribution, allowing LiquidPoint to offer the very best in speed to the markets and execution quality.
TagTrak's high-profile installation at the new Hong Kong International has been upgraded to be compatible with CUBES, SITA's new message distribution service.
This confines corporate message distribution solely to PC users.
During a disaster, the state or local agency can download and distribute the new public health messages using their existing cell-phone emergency message distribution systems.