Doulton designed the first prototype of what is today the SpinVox Voice Message Conversion System (VMCS), the industry's first and only carrier-class cloud service, supporting more than 30 million users and six languages with carriers live across five continents.
What does MCS stand for?
MCS stands for Message Conversion System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MCS
We have 750 other meanings of MCS in our Acronym Attic
- Mellon College of Science
- Mellon College of Science (Carnegie Mellon university)
- Mellor-Crummy and Scott Algorithm
- Membership Capital Shares
- Memphis City Schools (Tennessee)
- Mercalli-Cancani-Sieberg (geophysics scale)
- Mercury Computer Systems (various locations)
- Merrimack Charter Services
- Mesa Computing Solutions (Grand Junction, Colorado)
- Mesoscale Convective System (meteorology)
- Meta Class System
- Meteorological Services of Canada
- Micro Controller Subsystem
- Micro Current Stimulation (treatment of macular degeneration)
- Microbial Culture and Sensitivity (test)
- Microchannel Structure
- Microcontrol Store
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sieved
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (industry standards)
- Microscopy, Culture and Sensitivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
SpinVox multilingual Voice Message Conversion System (VMCS) has 'learned' to understand these new terms so that voicemail messages sent via SpinVox can be accurately converted to text and sent either as SMS text messages, emails, memos, blog posts, or even social network sites.
SpinVox, the global leader in voice to content messaging, will launch its Open API (Application Programming Interface) suite at CTIA Wireless and VoiceCon Orlando 2009 events, enabling businesses of any size to benefit from its carrier-grade Voice Message Conversion System (VMCS).