Abstract: The Meserete Kristos Church emerged in central Ethiopia in the early 1960s as a young, charismatic, evangelical movement.
What does MKC stand for?
MKC stands for Meserete Kristos Church
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MKC
We have 46 other meanings of MKC in our Acronym Attic
- Marvelle Koffler Breast Centre (est. 1995; Mount Sinai Hospital; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center (Bethlehem, PA)
- Mean Kilometer Between Failure
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel (Hawaii, HI)
- Mata Kuliah Bidang Studi
- Kansas City, MO, USA - Downtown (Airport Code)
- Management Knowledge Center (software)
- Martlet Kayak Club (Brighton, UK)
- Mendoza Kennel Club
- Miami Kendo Club (fencing; Miami, FL)
- Mid Kent College (UK)
- Milton Keynes Council (UK)
- Mississauga Kendo Club (martial arts; Canada)
- Morris+King Company (New York)
- Multikulturní Centrum (Czech: Multicultural Center)
- Multnomah Kennel Club (Portland, Oregon)
- Mangalorean Konkan Christian Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- Milton Keynes Cultural Alliance (UK)
- Minnesota Kinship Caregivers Association (St. Paul, MN; est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also brings to the fore the question of cultural identity, where the Anabaptist ideals are imbibed but the Western nametag eschewed in preference for the Meserete Kristos Church (MKC).
19) The Meserete Kristos Church (MK) in Ethiopia provides us with a contemporary example.