Environmental Protection Agency has awarded an environmental education grant of $81,600 to Mesa Community College for the development of a cutting-edge Center for Urban Agriculture program which will include a degree program, urban farm site and engaging local elementary schools.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Mesa Community College (Mesa, AZ, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Memphis Cricket Club (Memphis, TN)
- Meningococcal C Conjugate (vaccines)
- Mennonite Central Committee
- Mennonite Church Canada
- Mercantile Capital Corporation (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Merchant Category Code (credit card industry)
- Mercy Community Care (various locations)
- Meridian Community College
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Mesa Community College
- Mesoscale Convective Complex (meteorology)
- Message Coding & Compression
- Message Control Character
- Metalcasting Congress
- Meteor Communications Corporation
- Metro Christian Center (various locations)
- Metro Convention Center (various locations)
- Metropolitan Community Church (UFMCC)
- Metropolitan Community Churches
- Metropolitan Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson received an Associate's degree from Mesa Community College and is currently taking classes in real estate investing.
The building was originally a country club before being converted to a nursing cohort program for Mesa Community College nine years ago.
Schulp (history, Mesa Community College, Arizona) and Blochowiak, an Oklahoma historian, have culled from letter collections, government documents and oral histories.
Under another grant, Mesa Community College (MOO) received $46,000 to increase the scope of its curbside commingled recycling program by expanding recycling to all campus buildings, providing recycling locations along public walkways and establishing used battery and light bulb collection sites on campus.
According to Neil Merrell, director of the Center for Public Policy and Service at Mesa Community College, "service learning is the blending of academic study and community service.
OIG collaboration with the Mesa Police Department, Mesa Community College, the Social Security Administration, and the U.
1) For example, there are the Estrella Mountain Community College Center, metropolitan Phoenix; Leavey Library at the University of Southern California; the new library at Indiana University/Purdue University in Indianapolis; George Mason University Center Library, Fairfax, VA; the projected integrated library/high technology center at Mesa Community College, Mesa, AZ, and the projected library at Eastern Michigan University.