THE Merthyr Tydfil Institute for the Blind (MTIB), a registered charity, has recently won 'The Small/Medium Company Award' in the prestigious annual learndirect ceremony.
What does MTIB stand for?
MTIB stands for Merthyr Tydfil institute for the Blind (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTIB
We have 2 other meanings of MTIB in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri Tire Industry Association
- Modernização Tecnológica da Informática Administrativa
- Modular Target Identification and Acquisition
- Mont Tremblant International Airport (Canada)
- Mt. Tamalpais Interpretive Association
- Wolfson Unit for Marine Technology and Industrial Aerodynamics (UK)
- Maroochy Tourism Industry Advisory Board (Australia)
- Manufacturing Technology Information Analysis Center
- Medical Transcription Industry Association of the Philippines, Inc.
- Malaysian Timber Industry Board
- Music That Isn't Bad
- Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado (Denver, Colorado)
- Military Targeting Intelligence Committee (US DoD)
- Minnesota Tree Improvement Cooperative
- Missing Trader Intra-Community (UK tax fraud)
- Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry (symposium)
- Mononuclear Tumor Inflammatory Cells (breast cancer)
- Manager Total Item Data
- Markets, Trade and Institutions Division (International Food Policy Research Institute)
- Middle Tennessee Industrial Development Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Merthyr Tydfil Institute for the Blind will run a 25-week British Sign Language (BSL) course, with two hours of lessons every week from the end of July.
Lloyds TSB recently provided pounds 7,500 to fund design and printing costs for Merthyr Tydfil Institute for the Blind in order to support their proposal for a state-of-the-art centre for training and employing disabled, blind and partially-sighted people.