Helens Agency : Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive PO Box 1976 For the attention of: Secretary to the Executive L69 3HN Liverpool UNITED KINGDOM Telephone: +44 1512275181 Fax: +44 1512362457 Internet address(es): General address of the contracting authority: www.
What does MPTE stand for?
MPTE stands for Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPTE
We have 3 other meanings of MPTE in our Acronym Attic
- Manpower, Personnel, & Training Concept Document
- Midline Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Magnetic Porous Tricalcium Phosphate Ceramics
- Memory Protocol Translator Device
- Motion Picture and TV Development (Washington, DC)
- Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (India)
- MPTER Model with Deposition and Settling of Pollutants
- Manpower Personnel Training Decision Support System
- Manpower, Personnel, Training, and Education (US Navy)
- Maryland Pump, Tank and Electric Co. (Baltimore, MD)
- Mission Preparation and Training Equipment
- Most Probable Trajectory Estimation
- Motion Picture and Television Engineering Society of Japan (est. 1965)
- Multi-Platform Tracking Experiment
- Air Quality Model for Multiple Point Source Gaussian Dispersion Algorithm with Terrain
- Multiple Point Source Model with Terrain
- Motion Picture & Television Fund
- Multi-Path Track Fusion
- Music Performance Trust Fund
- Modified PolyTetraFluoroEthylene
Samples in periodicals archive:
To date Merseyside Integrated Transport Authority (MITA) nor Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive (MPTE) have made any payments towards Mark Dowd's libel case and neither entity will be making any future payments towards this matter," states the FOI response.
I refer to the decision of Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive Board over the raising of the Mersey Tunnel fares.
The scheme, which was put forward by the Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive, was finally killed off in the House of Commons.
The preferred bidderwill be named in February and the Merseyside passenger transport executive,passenger transport authority, SRA and Transport Secretary Alistair Dar-ling will make a decision in March.
It stated that the then Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive was considering mooring the ship at the Pier Head for use as a floating restaurant at lunchtimes.
It also says the SRA is in discussion with Merseytravel about transferring responsibility for franchising to Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive.