More than 51 other Kensington residents were presented with Merseyside Open College Network qualifications at an awards ceremony for courses completed during the centre's winter term.
What does MOCN stand for?
MOCN stands for Merseyside Open College Network (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOCN
We have 1 other meaning of MOCN in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Communications & Information Technology
- My Own Cruising Journal (website)
- Movement of Concerned Kono Youth (firebrand group; Kono, Sierra Leone)
- Missouri Organization for Clinical Laboratory Science
- Masters of Classical Music (music compilation)
- Medisch Orthomanueel Centrum Maasbracht (Dutch: Ortho Medical Center Maasbracht Manual; Maasbracht, Netherlands)
- Metro Olografix Crypto Meeting (Italy)
- Ministry of City Management (North Korea)
- Mission Operations Cost Model
- Missouri Chamber Music Festival (Saint Louis, MO)
- Metal-Organic Coordination Network (chemistry)
- Multi-Operator Core Network (Mobile Telecommunications)
- Metropolitan Owners Club of North America
- Multiple Opening Closing Net Environmental Sensing System (plankton sampling gear)
- Modern & Contemporary (Arts)
- Modern Cornish (linguistics)
- Mondo Corretto (Italian: World Fair; photography resource)
- Monitoring Committee for Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation in RTD (EU)
- Montgomery County
- Motion Compensation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our parenting groups are fully accredited by the Merseyside Open College Network.
The five-week Level 3 Accredited Course, run in conjunction with Merseyside Open College Network, starts on Wednesday September 25, continuing on Wednesdays and Saturdays.