In that role Jim had executive responsibility for Private Wealth Advisors, Merrill Lynch Trust Company, the Family Office Group, IBK Relationship Management and Alternative Investment Strategies.
What does MLTC stand for?
MLTC stands for Merrill Lynch Trust Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLTC
We have 55 other meanings of MLTC in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Language Teachers Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Modern Language Teachers Association of Western Australia Incorporated
- Millbrook London Transport Bus
- Mountain Leader Training Board (UK)
- Murine Long-Term Bone Marrow Culture
- Most Likely Tail-Biting Path
- Maidenhead Lawn Tennis Club (Maidenhead, Berks, UK)
- Managed Long Term Care (New York)
- Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition
- Meadow Lake Tribal Council (est. 1981; Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Mixed Leukocyte/Tumor Cell Cultures
- Modern Languages Teaching Centre (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Murine Leydig Tumor Cell Line 1
- Mouvement pour la Libération Totale de la Côte d'Ivoire (Movement for the Total Liberation of Côte d'Ivoire)
- Mesosphere-Lower Thermosphere Coupling Study
- Mean Local Time of Descending Node (astrodynamics)
- Maine Learning Technology Endowment
- Mountain Leader Training England
- Multi-Layer Traffic Engineering
- Multi-Lingual Text Editor (Unicode editor; Apple Computer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous to the Bank of America and Merrill Lynch merger he was chairman and CEO of Merrill Lynch Trust Company.
Prior to joining Verizon Wireless, Ferguson-Hunte held senior level positions with Citigroup and Merrill Lynch Trust Company.
Tribiano joins City National from Merrill Lynch Trust Company in Los Angeles.
Louis, Northern Trust Company, and Merrill Lynch Trust Company of America.
Merrill Lynch has long been a leader in philanthropic innovation through the Merrill Lynch Trust Company.
Merrill Lynch began offering trust services in 1987 with the opening of Merrill Lynch Trust Company in New Jersey and then expanded its state trust charters to include Florida, Illinois, California, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina, and New York.
He currently serves on the boards of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, Merrill Lynch Trust Company FSB and Merrill Lynch Financial Data Services, Inc.