He began his relocation career with Merrill Lynch Relocation Management after a successful run as a real estate agent and manager with Real Estate One in Michigan.
What does MLRM stand for?
MLRM stands for Merrill Lynch Relocation Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLRM
We have 3 other meanings of MLRM in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Life Research Group
- Meaningful Learning Research Group (various locations)
- Minnow Lake Restoration Group (Canada)
- Myeloid Leukemia-Related Gene
- Major League Roller Hockey
- Master of Labor Relations and Human Resources Management
- Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
- Multilingual Language Resources and Interoperability (workshop)
- Magyar Labrador Retriever Klub (Hungarian: English Labrador Retriever Club)
- Malone Lumber & Ready-Mix (New York)
- Ministry of Land Reform and Management (Nepal)
- Multiple Linear Regression Method (respiratory mechanics)
- Multivariate Linear Regression Model
- Multi-Layered Relationship Networking
- Matera Laser Ranging Observatory (Matera, Italy)
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Main Library Redevelopment Project (UK)
- Marine Corps Long-Range Plan
- Mean Left-Right Position (politics)
- Media Law Reform Project (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier in his career, Halek held management and business development positions at Merrill Lynch Relocation Management, and was a dean of student life at Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.