Kase will work on product development and client-relationship enhancement, initially focusing on Merrill Lynch Quantitative Advisors (MLQA), the specialist derivative and quantitative team established in 1999.
What does MLQA stand for?
MLQA stands for Merrill Lynch Quantitative Advisors (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLQA
- My Little Pony Five
- Mean Lumens Per Watt
- Million Liters Per Year
- Mathematical Logic Quarterly (publication)
- Military Life Questionnaire (psychology)
- Modern Language Quarterly (academic journal; HighWire Press)
- Most Likely Quantity (cost proposal)
- Mouvement Luxembourgeois pour la Qualité (French)
- Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire
- My Life Questionnaire (urban youth stress-protectors measurement tool)
- Models and Logics for Quantitative Analysis
- Managed Lands Quail Permit (hunting)
- My Lottery Quick Picks
- Manuel L. Quezon University
- Machine Learned Ranking (data analysis)
- Maïarská Lidová Republika (Czech: People's Republic of Hungary)
- Main Line of Resistance (military)
- Maine Lawyers Review (publication)
- Mainstream Law Report
- Make Lisa Rich (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he served as Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer of Merrill Lynch Quantitative Advisors.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- Merrill Lynch (NYSE: MER) today said its Merrill Lynch Quantitative Advisors (MLQA) investment team was hired by the Missouri State Employees' Retirement System (MOSERS) to manage a sizeable portion of the plan's assets.