Private Client Group for Merrill Lynch said, "As CTO of our Private Client Architecture Group, Tony's leadership was key to our many successes, including TGA (30,000 workstations in 750 locations), Merrill Lynch Online, Merrill Lynch Direct and our state-of-the-art contact centers.
What does MLOL stand for?
MLOL stands for Merrill Lynch Online
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Multi-Line Optical Character Reader/Channel Sorter
- Maritime London Officer Cadet Scholarship (UK)
- Mass Limit of Detection
- Mold Line Over Dome (manufacturing)
- Multi-Level of Detail (flight simulator software feature; Microsoft)
- Maryland Limited Offering Exemption (Maryland Securities Act)
- Mount Lemmon Observing Facility (Tucson, AZ)
- Message Log Record
- Main Line Oncology Hematology Associates (Wynnewood, PA)
- Modified Lactate-Oxygen Index
- Machinery Loss of Profit (insurance, engineering)
- Media Literacy Online Project
- Missing Logical or in Parameter of Function Call (software fault)
- Mauna Loa Observatory Photochemistry Experiment
- A Momentary Lapse of Reason (Pink Floyd album)
- maximum lock-on range
- Minimum Life On Receipt (product shelf live)
- Miraculous Lady of Roses, LLC (Hickory Corners, MI)
- Multiple Layers of Resilience
- Memorial Library of Radnor Township (Wayne, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CashPro Invest will eventually replace two existing Bank of America Merrill Lynch online investment applications, Connection and MoneyMarkets Express.
Private Client Group's Merrill Lynch Online and Merrill Lynch Direct, as well as the Corporate and Institutional Client Group's Direct Markets.
The GIN is designed for clients who can view the reports through Merrill Lynch OnLine and Merrill Lynch Direct.
Clients will be able to access their accounts and collaborate with FAs via an improved Merrill Lynch OnLine website.
While the Inktomi Shopping Engine enhances the online shopping experience for all visitors to Merrill Lynch's eCommerce sites, the service is particularly attractive to existing users of Merrill Lynch OnLine (http://www.
This information is then edited and digitized by a "cyber-producer" and sent to Merrill Lynch OnLine and RealNetworks' Real Broadcast Network, which integrates and hosts the multi-media presentation.
where she coordinated prospecting seminars, client appreciation and retention events and worked with clients to implement Merrill Lynch online software.