NYSE:BLK) announced today that it completed its merger with Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIM) on Friday, September 29, 2006.
What does MLIM stand for?
MLIM stands for Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLIM
We have 1 other meaning of MLIM in our Acronym Attic
- Machine Learning for Information Filtering (workshop)
- Magnum Liquibond Income Fund (State Bank of India)
- Medicaid for Low Income Families (government healthcare coverage)
- Monocyte Locomotion Inhibitory Factor (immunology)
- Murine Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Medico Legal Insurance Group (Australia)
- Merrill Lynch Insurance Group (Hopewell, NJ)
- My Life Is Great (Internet slang)
- Merrill Lynch International Investment Funds
- Master of Library and Information Management (degree)
- Monitoring, Laboratory and Information Management (Environmental Program for the Danube River Basin)
- Multi-Lingual Information Management
- My Life is Magic (game slang)
- Merrill Lynch Investment Managers International
- Merrill Lynch Investment Managers Limited
- Massachusetts Library and Information Network
- My Life Is Over
- Mass Lesions in the Iliopsoas Compartment
- Million Logic Inferences/Instructions Per Second
- Master of Labor and Industrial Relations (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company also reaffirmed the one-time charges and net synergies, also contained in its second quarter earnings release, that are expected to be realized in connection with the Company's pending merger with Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIM).
This announcement will occur later than usual in order to allow BlackRock time to incorporate the impact of its merger with Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIM), which is expected to close on or prior to the end of the third quarter subject to shareholder and regulatory approval.
Retail Products to Be Offered Under "Princeton Portfolio Research & Management" Brand Merrill Lynch (NYSE: MER) announced today that its asset management subsidiary Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIM) is launching a new brand for its retail asset management business in the U.
Doll serves as President and Chief Investment Officer of Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, of which Mercury Advisors is an investment advisory affiliate.
Through Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, the company is one of the world's largest managers of financial assets.
NEW YORK -- Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIM) announced today that its assets in the Diversified Portfolios (DPs) products cumulatively crossed $10 billion as of July 31.
Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIM) announced today that the initial public offering of common shares of Diversified Income Strategies Portfolio, Inc.