Prior to joining Lincoln, he served as national sales director of the Merrill Lynch Insurance Group, leading the offering of a wide range of insurance solutions to more than 17,000 financial advisors.
What does MLIG stand for?
MLIG stands for Merrill Lynch Insurance Group (Hopewell, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLIG
- Multi-Link Interface Driver
- Multiple Layer Interface Driver
- MyLifeIsDesi (website)
- Mirror-Like Image Encryption
- Machine Learning for Information Filtering (workshop)
- Magnum Liquibond Income Fund (State Bank of India)
- Medicaid for Low Income Families (government healthcare coverage)
- Monocyte Locomotion Inhibitory Factor (immunology)
- Murine Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Medico Legal Insurance Group (Australia)
- My Life Is Great (Internet slang)
- Merrill Lynch International Investment Funds
- Master of Library and Information Management (degree)
- Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (UK)
- Monitoring, Laboratory and Information Management (Environmental Program for the Danube River Basin)
- Multi-Lingual Information Management
- My Life is Magic (game slang)
- Merrill Lynch Investment Managers International
- Merrill Lynch Investment Managers Limited
- Massachusetts Library and Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
With more than 20 years of experience in life insurance sales, Bucklee was previously director of Life Sales for Merrill Lynch Insurance Group (NYSE: MER) (OOTC: MERIZ).
has placed the financial strength rating (FSR) of A (Excellent) and the issuer credit ratings (ICR) of "a" of Merrill Lynch Life Insurance Company (Little Rock, AR) and ML Life Insurance Company of New York (New York, NY) (together known as the Merrill Lynch Insurance Group [MLIG]) under review with positive implications.
According to Barbara Hales, executive vice president of BISYS' Licensing Solutions, "We are delighted to expand BISYS' growing relationship with Merrill Lynch Insurance Group.
The ability of ACATS/IPS to streamline annuity account information changes is vital, as it gives us a clearer picture of our client accounts and allows us to manage their total portfolios more efficiently," said Jim Deats, head of Asset Transition Services, Merrill Lynch Insurance Group.
Tandem Financial, now a part of Merrill Lynch Insurance Group, was one of the fastest-growing life insurance companies in America at the time Merrill Lynch purchased Equitable's interest.
NEW YORK -- JPMorgan Investor Services (JPMIS) announced today that it has been selected by the Merrill Lynch Insurance Group (MLIG) to provide global custody for its general account assets.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 4, 2004 Merrill Lynch Insurance Group joins the growing list of top-tier insurance carriers adopting AdminServer solution for product development and administration needs AdminServer, Inc.