Manufacturers and Traders Trust, Merrill Lynch Community Development Company LLC, Mizuho Corporate Bank, National Equity Fund, New York City Department of Housing and Preservation, New York City Housing Development Corporation, New York Community Trust, North Fork Bank, Open Society Institute, Robin Hood Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, Starr Foundation, Signature Bank, United States Trust Company, Wachovia, Washington Mutual.
What does MLCDC stand for?
MLCDC stands for Merrill Lynch Community Development Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (various locations)
- Maple Leaf Chow Chow Club (Canada)
- Merrill Lynch Community Charitable Fund
- Minnesota Land Cover Classification System
- Marine Life Conservation District (Hawai'i)
- Market Linked Certificate of Deposit
- Markup Languages for Complex Documents
- Mars Laser Communication Demonstration (Mars Telecommunications Orbiter; US NASA)
- Ministry of Land and Cooperative Development (Malaysia)
- Multi-Line Call Detail
- Mountain Lakes Country Day School (New Jersey)
- Maine Law and Civics Education (University of Maine)
- Marine Loss Control Engineer (marine insurance)
- Master Linux Certified Engineer (Level III Sair Linux and GNU certification)
- Merrill Lynch Commodities Europe (Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.)
- Modernized Load-Carrying Equipment (US DoD)
- Maple Leaf Cement Factory (Pakistan)
- Marvin Lewis Community Fund (Ohio)
- Maximum Likelihood Common Factor Analysis
- Maryland Latino Coalition for Justice
Samples in periodicals archive:
31 /PRNewswire/ -- Merrill Lynch Community Development Company (MLCDC) will use a new ratings tool to place $93 million with community development financial institutions (CDFIs) and mission-related community development entities (CDE) across the U.
org Merrill Lynch Community Development Company (MLCDC) is a community development investment bank established in 2001 to provide financing solutions and support to underserved communities.
Since 2001, he managed teams engaged in real estate construction lending, private equity and other CDFI financing and grant-making at the Merrill Lynch Community Development Company.
The Merrill Lynch Community Development Company (MLCDC) strives to leverage Merrill Lynch's intellectual and financial capital by providing leadership and innovation in addressing community development initiatives in low- and moderate-income geographies and to low- and moderate-income individuals.