Mr Tubeileh worked 12 years for a number of investment banks, including Merrill Lynch Capital Markets Bank Ltd.
What does MLCMB stand for?
MLCMB stands for Merrill Lynch Capital Markets Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Maintenance & Logistics Command Atlantic (US Coast Guard)
- Mediastinal Large Cell Lymphoma with Sclerosis
- Marketing Line Cost Model (Sprint)
- Master Chief Molder (Naval Rating)
- Materiel Life Cycle Management
- Merrill Lynch Capital Markets AG (Switzerland)
- Morris Lane Creative Media (UK)
- Moulder, Master Chief (US Navy)
- Mouse Lung-Conditioned Medium (animal cell culture)
- Multilevel Coded Modulation
- Marxistisch Leninistisch Centrum Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Marxist Leninist Center; est. 1965)
- Montreal Lake Cree Nation (Montreal Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- More Light Churches Network
- Muskeg Lake Cree Nation (Canada)
- Medico Legal Consultants of Australia
- Most Likely Course of Action
- Mainline Commercial Product
- Maintenance and Logistics Command Pacific
- Maximum-Likelihood Cyclic Prefix
- Mixed Linear Complementarity Problem
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tokyo branch of Merrill Lynch Capital Markets Bank of the United States, which provided no funds to Nichiei at the end of March, was the biggest lender, with its lending balance reaching 21.
Merrill Lynch Capital Markets Bank Limited --Short-term 'F1'.
Based in the Treasury Building, Lower Grand Canal Street, Merrill Lynch Capital Markets Bank Limited complements the firm's capital markets activities in Europe and the Asia/Pacific region.