We launched three Phase II clinical trials, and our interim data from our melanoma and Merkel cell carcinoma studies provided an encouraging signal for our company to move forward with further clinical development.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Merkel Cell Carcinoma
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Memorial Congregational Church (Massachusetts)
- Memory Control Chip
- Memphis Cricket Club (Memphis, TN)
- Meningococcal C Conjugate (vaccines)
- Mennonite Central Committee
- Mennonite Church Canada
- Mercantile Capital Corporation (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Merchant Category Code (credit card industry)
- Mercy Community Care (various locations)
- Meridian Community College
- Mesa Community College
- Mesa Community College (Mesa, AZ, USA)
- Mesoscale Convective Complex (meteorology)
- Message Coding & Compression
- Message Control Character
- Metalcasting Congress
- Meteor Communications Corporation
- Metro Christian Center (various locations)
- Metro Convention Center (various locations)
- Metropolitan Community Church (UFMCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AT THE ANNUAL CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY PRAGUE--Add Merkel cell carcinoma to the seemingly ever-growing list of malignancies linked to vitamin D deficiency.
During the study, Johnson and his team reviewed medical records of 64 patients treated for Merkel cell carcinoma between 1992 and 2010 at Fox Chase.
The link between skin cancer Merkel cell carcinoma and polyomavirus, which is found in birds but can be caught by humans, was discovered by researchers at Israel's Bar-Ilan University.
Research has discovered that Merkel cell carcinoma, a highly aggressive form of skin cancer, often follows infection by polyomavirus, a virus found in birds but which humans can catch, too.
Antibodies to Merkel cell polyomavirus T antigen oncoproteins reflect tumor burden in Merkel cell carcinoma patients.
ImmunoGen's drug, which is currently in mid-stage trials, already has orphan-drug designation for the treatment of Merkel cell carcinoma, a type of skin cancer, from both the U.
Linda Wang for Merkel Cell Carcinoma Research Fund, 44 Binney Street, Boston Ma 02115.