Mercury Quality Center is a strategic part of Mercury BTO Enterprise, the industry's first integrated suite of BTO offerings designed to help customers optimize the business outcomes of IT.
What does MQC stand for?
MQC stands for Mercury Quality Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MQC
We have 29 other meanings of MQC in our Acronym Attic
- Midwest Quantitative Biology Conference (Michigan State University)
- Macquarie City Campus (Australian University)
- Mailpiece Quality Control (US Postal Service educational program)
- Mailpiece Quality Control (USPS)
- Mammography Quality Control Manual (American College of Radiology)
- Manufacturing Quality Control
- Más Que Coches (Spanish TV program)
- Maximum Quartet Consistency
- McSweeney's Quarterly Concern (literary journal)
- Mechanics Qualifying Course
- Microbiological Quality Control (laboratory work)
- Minimum Qualified Candidate
- Minimum Quantity Commitment
- Minimum Quantity Container
- Modular QoS (Quality of Service) CLI (Command Line Interface) (Cisco)
- Modulo Quantized Coset
- Multi-Level Quality Collaborative (health care)
- Multiple Quick Connection (subsea hydraulic connections for the oilfield)
- Magnetic Quantum Cellular Automata
- Maintenance Quality Control Checksheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mercury Quality Center and Performance Center have been licensed by Macromedia to be used in the Flex product line's development and deployment.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Business technology optimisation solutions provider Mercury Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: MERQ), has announced that Opodo is optimising the quality and performance of its online travel service using Mercury Quality Center and Mercury Performance Center.
NOTE: Mercury, Mercury BTO Enterprise, Mercury IT Governance Center, Mercury Quality Center, Mercury Performance Center, Mercury Business Availability Center and the Mercury logo are trademarks of Mercury Interactive Corporation and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
This integration enables all aspects of web application testingCofunctional, load and securityCoto be managed and run directly from the Mercury Quality Center environment, ultimately providing reduced risk and development costs by finding and fixing security defects during QA rather than during or after deployment.
European Leading Research Firm, Yphise, Grants its AWARD Certificate to Mercury Quality Center MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
For example, CollabNet's bi-directional Connector to Mercury Quality Center allows testing teams and developers to work in their preferred environment while exchanging defect information and test plans between the two systems.
Mercury Quality Center and Mercury Performance Center are strategic parts of the Mercury BTO Enterprise(TM), the industry's first integrated suite of BTO offerings designed to help customers optimize the business outcomes of IT.