Luckily for Harvey, a cream containing mercury oxide was available over the counter at any pharmacy - as treatment for a venereal disease.
What does HgO stand for?
HgO stands for Mercury Oxide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HgO
We have 17 other meanings of HgO in our Acronym Attic
- Heart Gallery of New Jersey (to raise awareness about foster children)
- Hypotheek Groep Noord Nederland (Dutch: Group Mortgage Northern Ireland)
- Hulbert Gold Newsletter Sentiment Index
- Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test
- Het Groot Niet Te Vermijden (Dutch: The Grand Failure to Avoid; band)
- Hayes, Grebogi and Ott
- Heavy Gas Oil
- Hepatic Glucose Output
- Hidalgo (postcode, Mexico)
- Hip-Guided Orthosis
- Health Goals, Objectives and Indicators (South Africa)
- Haven Gateway Partnership (est. 2001; UK)
- Hepatic Glucose Production (net release of glucose from the liver)
- High Gas Pressure
- Holiday Giving Program (various organizatins)
- Holy Ghost Preparatory (School)
- Honda Genuine Parts (vehicle parts)
- Hormonal Growth Promotant
- Hotel Green Plaza (Japan)
- Human Genome Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both research groups work with nearly identical compounds, variations of a mercury oxide containing barium, calcium, and copper.