He previously served as senior vice president for human genetics and vaccines discovery at Merck Research Laboratories from 1994 to 2000 and as president of the Merck Genome Research Institute from 1998 to 2000.
What does MGRI stand for?
MGRI stands for Merck Genome Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGRI
We have 1 other meaning of MGRI in our Acronym Attic
- Merry-Go-Round Enterprises, Inc (Joppa, MD)
- Multiple Gradient-Recalled Echo
- Multipoint Generic Routing Encapsulation
- Multipoint GRE (Cisco)
- Marilyn G. Rabb Foundation (charity; Chicago, IL)
- Mouse Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor
- Molecular Genealogy Research Group (Brigham Young University)
- Mouse Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (gene)
- Mount Greylock Regional High School (Williamstown, MA)
- Master Graduate Realtor Institute (professional training)
- Musicians Gulf Relief Initiative
- Michigan Grid Research and Infrastructure Development
- Machine-Generated Records Inventory and Disposition Schedule
- Mobile Gaming Research Lab (Department of Communication; North Carolina State University; Raleigh, NC)
- Molecular Genetics Research Laboratory (University of Tokyo; Japan)
- Malta Gay Rights Movement (Malta)
- Metallgesellschaft Refining and Marketing (German metals and oils conglomerate)
- Modified General Regression Neural Network
- Maximum-Gain Ring Oscillator (electrical engineering)
- Michigan Gang Research Project (Michigan State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jerome Reboul, is funded by the National Cancer Institute and the Merck Genome Research Institute, and is supported by Life Technologies and Research Genetics (Huntsville, AL).
He served as senior vice president, human genetics and vaccines discovery at Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, and was president of the Merck Genome Research Institute.
Johnson & Johnson, Merck Genome Research Institute, Novartis, and the Agouron Institute.
He was formerly president of the Merck Genome Research Institute and senior vice president, human genetics and vaccines discovery at Merck Research Laboratories.
Johnson & Johnson, Merck Genome Research Institute, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Thomas Caskey, CEO of Cogene Biotech Ventures, past-president of Merck Genome Research Institute and adjunct professor at Baylor College of Medicine, also will bring his expertise to Michigan's Life Sciences Corridor.
Caskey was previously senior vice president, human genetics and vaccines discovery at Merck Research Laboratories and president of the Merck Genome Research Institute.