About: Andy Phillips is the president and CEO of CardFlex, a leading provider of innovative merchant processing services and prepaid card solutions.
What does MPS stand for?
MPS stands for Merchant Processing Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPS
We have 710 other meanings of MPS in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Protection Society
- Medium Pressure Steam
- Megabits Per Second
- Melco Power Systems (Japan)
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society (UK; now called the Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
- Member of the Professional Staff
- Memory Pool System (software)
- Memory Power Subassembly (US NASA)
- Menston Primary School (UK)
- Merchant Payment Solutions (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Mercury Payment Systems
- Merged PIN/Schottky (semiconductor junction structure)
- Meridian Primary School (Singapore)
- Meridian Project Systems, Inc.
- Merit Pay System
- Mesa Public Schools
- Message Passing System
- Message Processing Subsystem
- Message Processing System
- Metaframe Presentation Server (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 2006, Commersense is a full service business solutions provider offering merchant processing services, credit card equipment sales and leasing, merchant cash advances, payroll and employee benefits and more.
Banco del Progreso, a US$725 million financial institution, has 200,000 card accounts and provides merchant processing services to more than 9,000 retailers in the Dominican Republic, said Jerry Hines, senior V.
First Data will continue to provide merchant processing services to Sovereign's business and commercial customers throughout the northeastern United States, allowing Sovereign to offer a full suite of electronic payment products and services including credit, debit, check and gift card programs.
the nation's leading provider of third-party card processing services to community banks, today announced a new agreement with Pulaski Bank and Trust of Little Rock, Arkansas, for credit card and merchant processing services.
Aesyntix Physician Network (APN), a national group purchasing organization (GPO) for dermatologists and plastic surgeons, today announced it has signed an exclusive contract with Wholesale Merchant Group (WMG) Merchant Processing Services.
a global leader in electronic commerce and payment services, today announced that it has successfully renewed its merchant processing services agreement with FirstCaribbean International Bank for an additional five years.
Bank of the West markets Elavon's merchant processing services to business customers throughout its 19-state banking network of more than 700 commercial office and retail branch locations.