Carnival Corporation & plc Reports Impact of British Merchant Navy Officers Pension Fund Court Ruling; Technical Problem With P&O Cruises Australia Ship To Impact Second Quarter Earnings MIAMI, March 30 / -- Carnival Corporation & plc's (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) first quarter 2005 earnings press release dated March 21, 2005 stated that the company expected a court decision on March 22, 2005 on how to allocate a fund deficit in the British Merchant Navy Officers Pension Fund (MNOPF) among participating employers in the fund.
What does MNOPF stand for?
MNOPF stands for Merchant Navy Officers Pension Fund (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mata Nui Online Game II (gaming)
- Messages Not Of Interest
- Messianic Nation of Islam, Inc
- Mata Nui Online Game (gaming)
- Mata Nui Online Game II
- Make No Other Plans
- Many New Original Promotions
- Marc Nelson Oil Products (Salem, OR)
- Maximum Normal Operating Pressure (engineering)
- Mono-N-Octyl Phthalate (toxicology)
- Minnesota Office of Pipeline Safety
- Mean Number of Nucleolar Organizer Regions
- Macrophage Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Metal Nitride-Oxide Semiconductor
- Majella National Park (Italy)
- Manual de Normas e Procedimentos (Portuguese: Manual of Rules and Procedures)
- Marine Natural Product
- Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline
- Master Navigation Plan
- Maximum Negative Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ensign") from the Merchant Navy Officers Pension Fund.
SOLIHULL-BASED property company Earlplace has added to its existing holdings on The Parade in Leamington by acquiring numbers 162-164 from the Merchant Navy Officers Pension Fund.
ABOUT THE COMPANIES Merchant Navy Pensions Administration, with 110 people based in Leatherhead Surrey, UK, was founded in 1937 as the in-house pensions administration department of the Merchant Navy Officers Pension Fund (MNOPF).