The 2010 MMSAP participants are: * Imo Akpan, University of Illinois at Chicago * May Cho, Meharry Medical College * Tiffany Jackson, Mercer University School of Medicine * Courtney Nicole Johnson, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine * Tiana Carrillo, University of Illinois at Chicago * Drees Griffin Jr.
What does MUSM stand for?
MUSM stands for Mercer University School of Medicine (Macon, GA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MUSM
We have 1 other meaning of MUSM in our Acronym Attic
- Meet Up San Jose (Yahoo! group)
- Mysore University School of Justice (India)
- Mitsubishi Ufj Trust Systems (Japan)
- Muscle-Specific Kinase
- Michigan United Soccer League
- Multi-State Lottery Association
- Modified Universal Soil Loss Equation
- Morocco United States Liaison Office
- Melbourne University Sri Lankan Students' Association (Australia)
- Master of Music
- Miss You So Much (chat)
- Montana State University-Northern
- Seaman, Musician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Moi University Students Organisation
- Monash University Studies Online
- Marquette University School of Dentistry (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Mutual Solvent
- Marshall University School of Medicine
- Moi University School of Medicine (Eldoret, Kenya)
- My United States of Whatever
Samples in periodicals archive:
KLATT, MD Department of Biomedical Sciences Mercer University School of Medicine Savannah, GA 31404 (1.
Stephens, Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, Georgia, USA Address for correspondence: Jeffrey L.
Distinguished nationally for its excellence, MCCG is the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine and currently the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
Jeffrey Stephens, professor of internal medicine at the Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, GA, will also be on hand to discuss the current landscape of HIV and AIDS treatment and the future of HIV research.
Akhondi is a second-year resident with the Department of Internal Medicine at Mercer University School of Medicine, Savannah Campus at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia.
He is Professor of Family and Community Medicine at the Mercer University School of Medicine, Associate Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia, and on the faculty of the Southwest Georgia Family Practice Residency Program.
Ananda Weerasuriya of Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Ga.