Shorewood Heights is situated within the highly regarded Mercer Island school district, equidistant between Seattle and Bellevue and located near wide-ranging outdoor amenities such as hiking and biking trails.
What does MISD stand for?
MISD stands for Mercer Island School District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MISD
We have 43 other meanings of MISD in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Independent Supreme Court Campaign (est. 2007)
- Most Integrated Setting Coordinating Council (New York State Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities)
- Miscellaneous Exercise
- MISCellaneous Frame
- Meta Information System for CNR Interlibraries Opac
- Monash Immunology and Stem Cell Laboratories (Australia)
- Member of the Institute of Science and Technology
- Macomb Intermediate School District (Clinton Township, MI)
- Management Information Systems Directorate
- Mesquite Independent School District
- Millions of Instructions per Second (computing)
- Modern Information System Design (Jordan)
- Multiple Instruction Stream, Single Data Stream
- Management Information System Data Base
- Malacca Industrial Skills Development Centre
- Marshall Information Security and Digital Evidence (Marshall University Forensic Science Center, Huntington, WV)
- Mir Structural Dynamics Experiment
- Michigan State Disbursement Unit
- Maersk Iternational Shipping Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ameresco Quantum's K-12 customers that are recipients include: Centralia School District, College Place School District, East Valley School District (Yakima), Elma School District, Griffin School District, Kelso School District, La Center School District, Lake Quinault School District, Liberty School District, Mercer Island School District, Napavine School District, Okanogan School District, Oroville School District, Shelton School District, South Whidbey School District, Wahkiakum School District and Woodland School District.
The PEAK is a unique public-private partnership that will benefit the Mercer Island School District, the Boys & Girls Club, and the overall community.