entered into a Redevelopment Agreement with the Mercer County Improvement Authority (the "MCIA") and the City of Trenton for assistance in the four phased development of its new facilities.
What does MCIA stand for?
MCIA stands for Mercer County Improvement Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCIA
We have 43 other meanings of MCIA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple-Casualty Incidents (emergency medicine)
- Multiplex Configuration Information
- Music Center, Inc (audio recording consoles)
- Multi-Code Interference in the Frequency Domain
- Multi-Code Interference in the Time Domain
- Mactan Cebu International Airport (Philippines)
- Marine Corps Intelligence Activity
- Marine Corps Intelligence Association, Incorporated (Quantico, VA)
- Media Center Integrator Alliance
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Message Communication Interface for 2500A (Unit)
- Methyl Chloride Industry Alliance
- Mexico City International Airport
- Minnesota Crop Improvement Association (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
- Motor Cycle Industry Association (UK)
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport Authority (The Philippines)
- Minnesota Clean Indoor Air Act (state legislation)
- Mount Clemens Ice Arena & Fitness Center (Mount Clemens, MI)
- Marine Corps Institute Automated Information System
- Maine Center for Invasive Aquatic Plants (est. 2003; Maine Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program; Auburn, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Szendrey, San Juan, Puerto Rico Environmental, Community and Non-Profit Organizations -- Adopt-A-Stream, A Cooperative Project of Delaware-Raritan Girl Scout Council, Mercer County Improvement Authority, Middlesex County Dept.
The ACUA, although self-sufficient in terms of capacity for about the next 10 years, will optimally function in conjunction with the Mercer County Improvement Authority (MCIA) as a regional disposal system.