28, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Just months ago, the all-new 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and C-Class made their highly anticipated debuts on the Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City lot.
What does MBZ stand for?
MBZ stands for Mercedes-Benz
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBZ
We have 2 other meanings of MBZ in our Acronym Attic
- Manassas Battlefield Youth Lacrosse (Bristow, VA)
- Mass Bay Youth Lacrosse League
- Massachusetts Bay Youth Lacrosse League (West Barnstable, MA)
- Mung Bean Yellow Mosaic Virus
- Mount Baker Youth Symphony (Bellingham, WA)
- Morongo Basin Youth Soccer Association (Yucca Valley, CA)
- Major Branch Zone (neuron morphology)
- Mandatory Broadcast Zone (New Zealand aeronautical charts)
- Marburger Bund Zeitung (German: Marburger Bond Newspaper)
- Must Be Zero (reserved network protocol field)
- Monterey Bay Zen Center (Monterey, CA)
- Mount Baldy Zen Center (California)
- Moeilijk Brandbaar Zonder Halogenen (Dutch; fire retardent electric cable; Draka Holding NV)
- Maximum Bandwidth Zero Suppression
- Committee Member (Boy Scouts of America)
- Consolata Missionaries (Sisters) (religious order)
- George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies
- Macaroni Cheese
Samples in periodicals archive:
IN the unfortunate event of an accident, complimentary recovery is now available to all Mercedes-Benz car drivers, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, regardless of the vehicle's age, mileage, or who was at fault.
VALENCIA - After years spent running professional baseball teams, it was fitting that former Los Angeles Dodgers general manager Kevin Malone helped break ground Thursday on a new Mercedes-Benz dealership just feet from a youth baseball complex.
; Tennis: ATP Mercedes-Benz Cup from UCLA, The Tennis Channel, 11 a.
The relationship begins with Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City, February 2-9, 2007.
New Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class, M-Class debut on Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City lot
Local luxury auto dealerships shut down city blocks for Mercedes-Benz model launch party
The Mobil 1, McLaren and Mercedes-Benz Technology Partnership began in 1995, producing continuous advances in the technologies used by Team McLaren Mercedes in Formula 1 racing, as the sport concurrently provides the ultimate testing environments for fuels and lubricants and in everyday motoring.