net/), successfully produced a memorable Mercedes Benz Fashion Week show for Nina Skarra on Saturday September 8th 2012 at Lincoln Center's Avery Fisher Hall.
What does MBFW stand for?
MBFW stands for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MBFW
We have 1 other meaning of MBFW in our Acronym Attic
- Mutual & Balanced Force Reduction
- Memory Buffer Frequency Select (Intel)
- Miami Beach Film Society (Florida)
- Moore Business Forms and Systems
- Molecular Breeding of Forage and Turf (international symposium)
- Multipoint Binary File Transfer
- Thousand Board Feet (lumber industry)
- Model Based Fault Tolerant Control (US NASA)
- Mean Blood Flow Velocity (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Mean Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity
- My Best Friend's Wedding (movie)
- Montego Bay Free Zone (est. 1985; Montego Bay, Jamaica, West Indies)
- Main Body Group
- Malpai Borderlands Group (conservation programs; Arizona and New Mexico)
- Man Bites God (band)
- Manhattan Botanical Garden
- Matrix Bipartite Graph
- Matt's Brick Gallery (photography)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Mean Bearing Grouping
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Pro Master iron will be available to consumers via QVC during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
com, including Mercedes Australian Fashion Week in Sydney, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles and Olympus Fashion Week in New York.
4, 2002 Venue to Highlight Designers Leading the Trends for Urbanites HONEY magazine, the premier lifestyle guide for young, urban women, and The Absolut Spirits Company announced today that they will premiere Absolut lifeSTYLE in New York City February 12-14, 2003, during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.