BUSINESS WIRE)--June 24, 2003 Mercator Software, Inc.
What does MER stand for?
MER stands for Mercator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MER
We have 173 other meanings of MER in our Acronym Attic
- Medicaid Estate Recovery (est. 1995)
- Medical Education and Research (exam)
- Medical Education Resources (Littleton, Colorado)
- Medical Evidence of Record (US SSA)
- Medical Examiner's Report (insurance)
- Medical Expense Reimbursement
- Medication Errors Reporting (healthcare)
- Melamine Ether Resins
- Mental Health: Evidence and Research Team (WHO)
- Mentoring and Coaching
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp; LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 17, 2003 Mercator Software, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 29, 2003 Reliant Increases Flexibility and Speed to Market with Mercator Hub Mercator(TM) Software, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 21, 2003 Mercator Software, Inc.
today announced an alliance to jointly market a new solution, Mercator InsideIVANSP&C(TM), that will speed the processing of business transactions within the property & casualty insurance industry.
amp; LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 11, 2003 Mercator InsideOmgeo CTM(TM) and Omgeo Central Trade Manager(SM) Complete Rigorous Testing For Straight Through Processing Mercator Software, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 3, 2003 Industry-Ready Integration Solutions(TM) for Healthcare and Financial Services Support WebLogic Integration Mercator Software, Inc.
27, 2003 Over Two-Dozen Financial Services Institutions Use Mercator to Comply with SWIFT Initiative Mercator Software, Inc.