Dickens alleged that Catherine was mentally unbalanced and an unfit wife and mother when the real reason was he wanted to pursue a younger woman away from the watchful eyes of Catherine.
What does 51/50 stand for?
51/50 stands for Mentally Unbalanced
This definition appears rarely
- Not Implemented (HTTP status code)
- Bad Gateway (HTTP status code)
- Service Unavailable (HTTP status code)
- Gateway Timeout (HTTP status code)
- HTTP Version Not Supported (HTTP status code)
- Variant Also Negotiates (HTTP status code)
- Insufficient Storage (HTTP status code)
- Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (HTTP status code; unofficial usage)
- 50 Cent (band)
- Miscellaneous Traffic Violation (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Not Extended (HTTP status code)
- Arson (police radio code; New Zealand)
- 511th Parachute Infantry Regiment
- Wilful Damage (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Intentional Damage Danger To Life (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Intentional Damage No Interest (police radio codes; New Zealand)
- Intentional Damage (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Intentional Damage Reckless Disregard (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Contaminating Food, Crops or Other (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Mentally/Emotionally disturbed person (police code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the show's fifth season, Bledel had a three-episode arc portraying Beth Dawes, a mentally unbalanced housewife.
Over centuries he has become better known by those who have written about him - as a mentally unbalanced blasphemer.
This mentally unbalanced man is a war criminal," he said.
1 that Padovese's killer, Murat Altun, was mentally unbalanced when he stabbed the cleric in June.
Mark revealed the vicious abuse left him mentally unbalanced.
The US law condemns a mentally unbalanced woman to execution but based on our internal laws if a woman or man has mental problems and commits a crime, he/she will not be punished," Seyed Mohammad Javad Abtahi told FNA on Sunday.
Collignon shows us pieces of their boyhood and introduces us to their neighbor, the possibly mentally unbalanced Guadalupe Garcia, who represents the novel's central mystery, though most of the players in this plot thread died long ago.