The Mental Hygiene Legal Service, the State agency charged with representing in-patient psychiatric patients had challenged a patient's rights to be treated according to the physician's discretion.
What does MHLS stand for?
MHLS stands for Mental Hygiene Legal Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHLS
We have 11 other meanings of MHLS in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Home Leadership Network (est. 1994; Washington)
- Mental Health Liaison Nurse
- Montgomery Home Learning Network (Maryland)
- McGill Health Law Publication (McGill University; Canada)
- Mental Health Law and Policy
- Mental Health, Law, and Policy Institute (Simon Fraser University; Canada; est. 1991)
- Medium/High-Level Resistance
- Mental Health Law Reports (Southside Legal Publishing; UK)
- Mental Health Legislation Reference Group (UK)
- Maritime Homeland Security (US)
- Mid-Hudson Library System (Hudson Valley of New York State)
- Military History Lecture Series (Northern Kentucky University; Highland Heights, KY)
- Modular Horizontal Launching System
- More Haste Less Speed
- Mean Hearing Level at Speech Frequencies
- Mental Health Land Trust (Alaska)
- Minocqua-Hazelhurst-Lake Tomahawk Elementary School (Minocqua, WI)
- Muir Heritage Land Trust (Martinez, CA)
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (Canada)
- Master of Health Communication