Firstly, there is a need for greater emphasis on development of mental health technology of community mental health care, in addition to the current emphasis on ideology.
What does MHT stand for?
MHT stands for Mental Health Technology (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHT
We have 78 other meanings of MHT in our Acronym Attic
- Men Having Sex With Men (public health research)
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (UK)
- Mental Health Services of York Region (Canada)
- Male Hose Thread
- Manchester, NH, USA - Manchester (Airport Code)
- Master Handicap Technology
- Mean Holding Time (telecommunication traffic)
- Mechanical Handling Test
- Menopause Hormone Therapy
- Mental Health Team
- Method of Handling Traffic (various locations)
- Microsoft Hypertext Archive (file type/extension)
- Military Historical Tours Inc.
- Mississippi Heritage Trust (Jackson, MS)
- Monster Hunter Tri (gaming)
- Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation
- Multiple Hypothesis Testing
- Multiple-Hypothesis Tracking
- Munitions Handling Trailer
- Mambo/Joomla Hosting Talk (discussion forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although information systems designed specifically for behavioral health have been around for several years, many behavioral health organizations -- especially smaller ones -- weren't ready to embrace technology until recently, says Larry Rosen, research psychologist and author of The Mental Health Technology Bible.
Cohen, the creator of several mental health technology products noted that "contrary to the assumption that the values of consumers of mental health services are incompatible with cost containment, it is our belief that given a choice and individualized options, consumers will want and need a comprehensive, but less costly service system.