One of MHCA's most notable accomplishments--the formation of the Mental Health Risk Retention Group (MHRRG)--happened not long after MHCA's founding.
What does MHRRG stand for?
MHRRG stands for Mental Health Risk Retention Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (medical disorder)
- Mid-Hants Railway Preservation Society (UK)
- Manor House Rural Retreats (UK)
- Mantel-Haenszel Rate Ratio (physical education)
- Maximum Heart Rate Reserve
- Ministry for Human Rights and Refugees (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Mount Hood Railroad
- Malawi Human Rights Resource Centre
- Mid-Hudson Road Runners Club (Lagrangeville, NY)
- Miniaturized High-Resolution Reconnaissance Camera
- Magnetic Heading Reference System
- Man Hours
- Marriott Hotels Resorts & Suites
- Mental Health and Recovery Services
- Mental Health Recovery Star (psychometrics)
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Services
- Message Handler Remote Server
- Michigan House Rabbit Society
- Million Hours
- Mission Helmet Recording System (Wilcox Industries Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So says Susan Buchwalter, PhD, chief executive of The Counseling Center of Wayne and Holmes Counties, Ohio, and the recently appointed chairwoman of the Mental Health Risk Retention Group (MHRRG), Which is owned by its behavioral healthcare policyholders.
For example, the Mental Health Risk Retention Group offers a risk-management hotline free of charge for answers to its insureds' questions and provides direct consultation with its general counsel.