He has a distinguished 40-year career as a professional social worker, parole officer, mental health social worker, senior academic, community member of the Mental Health Review Board and board member and chair of two not-for-profit mental health organisations, including Mind Australia.
What does MHRB stand for?
MHRB stands for Mental Health Review Board (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHRB
We have 1 other meaning of MHRB in our Acronym Attic
- Minority Human Resources Association (Wisconsin)
- Missouri Human Rights Act
- Modern Humanities Research Association (United Kingdom)
- Mountain High River Adventures Inc. (Canada)
- Multihull Racing Association
- Massachusetts Historical Records Advisory Board
- Military Health Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Midwest Homeless and Runaway Adolescent Project (Iowa State University; Ames, IA)
- Mendocino Historical Review Board
- Mental Health & Recovery Board of Clark, Greene, and Madison Counties (Xenia, OH)
- Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark
- Maple Heights Regional Branch Library (Maple Heights, OH)
- Maine Human Rights Commission
- Malawi Human Rights Commission
- Management of Human Resources
- Manitoba Health Research Council
- Manitoba Human Rights Commission (Canada)
- Manitoba HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) Research Centre (Canada)
- Medical Health and Research Council
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They contacted gardai in Donegal but were told Gallagher's release was a matter for the Mental Health Review Board.
Sutcliffe was recently awarded an ad eundem Fellowship in Psychiatry by the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa (the only one ever given) for his groundwork in setting up his highly replicable Mental Health Review Board.
Mental Health Review Board Orientation Guideline and Training Manual.
Mental health review boards should be created to act as independent 'ombudsmen' [sic] concerned with the rights of the user, to review decisions made in terms of the Act, and to respond to and investigate appeals.
An active Mental Health Review Board has been established in the Western Cape, and we believe that a number of hospitals are fully compliant with the Act, and provide patients with access to trained staff.