i) MISSOURI - During the American Psychiatric Association Institute on Psychiatric Services meeting and the Disease Management Association of America meeting in 2005, presentations were given on the analysis of the Missouri Mental Health Medicaid Pharmacy Partnership Program (MHMPP).
What does MHMPP stand for?
MHMPP stands for Mental Health Medicaid Pharmacy Partnership
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Miniature Hybrid Microwave Integrated Circuit (engineering)
- Mental Health Management Information System (database; Los Angeles, CA)
- Al Maktoum Harvard Medical Library (Harvard Medical School Dubai Center; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Manufactured Housing Multiple Listing Service (Sunnyvale, California)
- Mitsubishi-Hitachi Metals Machinery (Japan)
- Multi-Resolution Hidden Markov Model
- Medicaid Health Maintenance Organization
- Marine Health Monitoring Program (est. 2004)
- Mark Harrell Music Productions, Inc. (Arlington, TX)
- Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Mental Health and Mental Retardation
- Mental Health Mental Retardation Authority (of Harris County; Texas)
- Main Reduction Gear
- Muka Head Marine Research Station (Malaysia)
- Division of Mental Health, Mental Retardation, and Substance Abuse
- Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse (various locations)
- Mental Health Mental Retardation Substance Abuse Services
- Mental Health Mental Retardation of Tarrant County (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Masters in Healthcare Management Systems (Duquesne University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Material Handling & Management Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Missouri's Department of Mental Health (DMH), in collaboration with the Department of Medicaid, is offering the Missouri Mental Health Medicaid Pharmacy Partnership Program to evaluate the use of mental health medications and to offer education when opportunities exist to improve prescribing practices.
The Missouri Mental Health Medicaid Pharmacy Partnership Program (MHMPP), the first program of its kind in the United States, evaluates Medicaid mental health prescribing practices.